Subject: CVE-2024-43906: drm/admgpu: fix dereferencing null pointer context

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/admgpu: fix dereferencing null pointer context

When user space sets an invalid ta type, the pointer context will be empty.
So it need to check the pointer context before using it

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-43906 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.6.46 with commit 641dac64178c
	Fixed in 6.10.5 with commit 4fd52f7c2c11
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 030ffd4d43b4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-43906
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_psp_ta.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/641dac64178ccdb9e45c92b67120316896294d05
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4fd52f7c2c11d330571c6bde06e5ea508ec25c9d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/030ffd4d43b433bc6671d9ec34fc12c59220b95d