Subject: CVE-2024-40987: drm/amdgpu: fix UBSAN warning in kv_dpm.c

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: fix UBSAN warning in kv_dpm.c

Adds bounds check for sumo_vid_mapping_entry.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-40987 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.19.317 with commit 4ad7d4905935
	Fixed in 5.4.279 with commit 1c44f7759a56
	Fixed in 5.10.221 with commit d8a04a6bfa75
	Fixed in 5.15.162 with commit 4d020c1dbd2b
	Fixed in 6.1.96 with commit fc5cb952e672
	Fixed in 6.6.36 with commit b065d79ed06a
	Fixed in 6.9.7 with commit b0d612619ed7
	Fixed in 6.10 with commit f0d576f84015

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-40987
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/legacy-dpm/kv_dpm.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4ad7d49059358ceadd352b4e2511425bdb68f400
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1c44f7759a5650acf8f13d3e0a184d09e03be9e4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d8a04a6bfa75251ba7bcc3651ed211e82f13f388
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4d020c1dbd2b2304f44d003e6de956ae570049dc
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fc5cb952e6723c5c55e47b8cf94a891bd4af1a86
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b065d79ed06a0bb4377bc6dcc2ff0cb1f55a798f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b0d612619ed70cab476c77b19e00d13aa414e14f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f0d576f840153392d04b2d52cf3adab8f62e8cb6