Subject: CVE-2024-40932: drm/exynos/vidi: fix memory leak in .get_modes()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/exynos/vidi: fix memory leak in .get_modes()

The duplicated EDID is never freed. Fix it.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-40932 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.19.317 with commit 540ca99729e2
	Fixed in 5.4.279 with commit ebcf81504fef
	Fixed in 5.10.221 with commit 0acc356da854
	Fixed in 5.15.162 with commit 777838c9b571
	Fixed in 6.1.95 with commit dcba6bedb439
	Fixed in 6.6.35 with commit a269c5701244
	Fixed in 6.9.6 with commit cb3ac233434d
	Fixed in 6.10 with commit 38e3825631b1

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-40932
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_vidi.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/540ca99729e28dbe902b01039a3b4bd74520a819
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ebcf81504fef03f701b9711e43fea4fe2d82ebc8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0acc356da8546b5c55aabfc2e2c5caa0ac9b0003
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/777838c9b571674ef14dbddf671f372265879226
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dcba6bedb439581145d8aa6b0925209f23184ae1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a269c5701244db2722ae0fce5d1854f5d8f31224
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cb3ac233434dba130281db330c4b15665b2d2c4d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/38e3825631b1f314b21e3ade00b5a4d737eb054e