RE: [Mu] pcmcia mulinux 13r2

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 09:16:44 CEST

    Just a stupid question:

    What kind of PCMCIA device do you want to use ? ( Ethernet ?, Serial ?,
    Modem ?)
    Most cheap ethernet cards orks without any problem.

    There is just one strange thing around 'setup -f eth0' at first try it
    usually says the card does not work, at the second attempt it replies with a
    'the card was allready installed'. Fter the second attempt the eth0 usually
    works.