Re: [Mu] cancel my account

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 22:46:40 CEST

    On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 11:59:36AM -0700, ShadowRage nicely wrote:
    > DIAL M FOR MORON.
    > dude, read the site.. it tells you how to unsuscribe you lazy motherfucker.
    > shit, it's not at all that hard, in fact, the initial email you sent to suscribe, use that one to unsuscribe... send in the subject "UNSUSCRIBE" like a good little braindead imp and begone.

    :-)))

    Ok, I compassionately removed him by hand. This guy is in the worst species.
    It doesn't know Linux and it is not interested in Linux at all.
    I know him. A very annoying person.
    It bombed me since long time with stupid requestes about impossibles
    and inaffordables commercialization proposals, etc, etc.
    You know what I'm saying.

    Michele

    --
    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
    around the Sun.				[Anonymous]