[Mu] [OT] kernel crypto modules

From: Gabriele Alberti (gabriele.alberti@email.it)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 00:02:10 CEST

    Hello,
    for personal need I've made some linux kernel 2.4 modules capable to encrypt/decrypt files
    on HDD without the need to do it by hand..it's a bit difficult to explain, better try :)

    If anyone is interested, please let me know; I've not a website so I have to send the small
    tar via email. There is just italian documentation, sorry...I've finished last week and I
    had no time to translate..anyway, as soon as someone asks for it, I will translate in
    (fractured) english.
    I will eventually appreciate any suggestion/impression/insult about it.

    Thanks in advance

    Gabriele