Re: Mailing Web Archives ready

From: Kasirye Stephen (webwhiz256@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 15:59:04 CET

    Hello Michele,

    Congratulations upon creating this list. I have just been there and looked
    at some of my old mails and was even able to solve somebodys problem over
    here by getting some other mails!

    >The link is http://mulinux.sunsite.dk/archive/summary.html
    >

    >Michele

    I still listen in on the list as and when I can: my major problem at the
    moment is access to an online computer!!
    I am in Uganda - so guys out there should not wonder why. ;-I

    My Best Regards,
    Stephen