Re: Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 21:21:15 CET

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 08:57:46PM +0100, Karl-Heinz Zimmer nicely wrote:
> On Thursday 30 January 2003 14:35, "Steve Host" <shost@intellimec.com> wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > A) Does there exist a searchable archive of the mU-linux mailing list?
>
> If nobody objects (Michele?) I could provide you with a .tgz file
> containing my muLinux mail folder.
> Since I switched computers several times and did not allways update my
> mail folders this file would contain the muLinux mails collected here
> since november 2000: 3041 mails (several missing in 2000, rather complete
> in 2001, pretty complete in 2002 and in this year).
>
> 1. Would that be helpfull for you?
>
> 2. Does anybody object against me sending this file to Steve?
>
> 3. Should I sent the file to Michele instead, so we could get it on the
> muLinux webpages somewhere?

I've the entire traffic, too. In theory, I can transform it in some
form of threaded html mailbox, and put it on the web.

The problem is: why?
There is *really* some valuable answer in this archive? :-)

Michele

--
"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)