Re: mu SETUP Is this possible?

From: Shannon Mecklenburg (shannon@mecklenburg.cc)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 20:34:35 CET

Not quite sure of the question. But yes you can put mulinux into the ext2
partitions. When you choose the option to clone the OS to the hard drive
choose the EXT2 partitions options.

If you want to mandrake on the machine and do not have access to a CD-ROM
drive you could maybe either FTP the files from the mandrake machine,
download them from the Internet, or mount the Mandrake Machine's hard drive.