Re: [POLIT] Re: Protect your own

From: Gerrit Lammert (lammert@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 22:59:23 CEST

Hi Grzegorz,

> I dont think USA has ever done something abroad out of the good will -
ever
> since Monroe Doctrine they do whatever suits them, and try to spin it
as
> working for the benefit of the humanity. And then they wonder why
everyone
> hates them...

You might be right, but neither does any other country (or even
individuum).
The main difference is, that the US think (or thought) that they were
invinceble and so don't have care too much. Were Europe is much nearer
to the danger and and saw and sees the need to help there to protect
ourselves.

...gerrit