Re: Appwatch is dead

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 08:02:50 CEST

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 05:27:09PM +0000, Cenobyte nicely wrote:

> Oh no.... :( Looks like our mailing list archive is toast with the dying of
> Appwatch. Hoefully we can migrate this.
> Michele, any ideas where to put this?

Appwatch defunct? Ahh.
I have no idea, sorry. I've a copy of the entire traffic in my hard-disk (it is
about 58 M), in the form of unix mailboxes. If useful, I can put the archives
on a cd-rom and send it to some other mantainer, via airmail.

Michele

--
I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous