Re: mu-12r0 Netscape error

From: NINAD BAPAT (kneenad@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 18:02:54 CEST

Hi
   1>.I have installed it mu12r0 in my HD. I have done
this directly following the instructions for
non-floppy system
   2>.How do I change to SVGA. I was using the 11r12
release earlier. Is there any modification in the X11
add-on.
    3>. With this problem I just generally surfed the
net and found this link which explains the Bus error
problem. Does this link give the correct info.

http://members.ping.at/theofilu/netscape.html