RE: Re: [little OT] Creating a public terminal

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 00:37:28 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Well let's see,........kids could mess up the config in 15 minutes, and it would take a tech 15 minutes to get the system back up and running.
Given these parameters, one tech could keep 4 machines running full time.
With the price of tech wages this is clearly an unsatisfactory solution, unless one works for the government, in quite case it's business as usual 8^P
Wondering how well a system running from a cd-rom would fit this application?