Re: Cloning to harddisk, EXT2 (message lost)

From: Fam. Coumans (postbode@famcoumans.myweb.nl)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 14:39:08 CEST

Wednesday I replied to a mail on this subject, but it did get lost.

I responded using a webmail-service. I presume I forgot to fill the 'from'
adress completely (the part before the '@' will be empty). I think the
mailing list didn't accept the message because it can't be matched with an
existing subscriber. Now it will be in some 'not-to-deliver'-part of the
mailing list.

I hoped the message would bounce back, but it didn't. Because of using a
webmail-service, I don't have a copy of the mail. Is there anybody who does
have the access to these parts of the muLinux-mailing list (if they exist)
and could return the message to me?