Re: [mu sudo]

From: Stephen Kasirye (kassets@techmuk.ac.ug)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 11:39:34 CEST

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Joshua Hudson nicely wrote:

Yeah! It did create the a.out file. I also did Michele's command.
And the inittab option which powers up X on boot. <-- weird

My problem was not running sudo then the command!!
<<shoot me in the head>>

As another user, X was running as root! How can I change that so that,
other users can not configure the system?

Stephen.