RE: [mu Hardware]

From: John Coonrod (jc@thp.org)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 20:03:41 CEST

Joshua, Michele - this is same problem I was seeing, and when I poked deeper
it complained that modprobe couldn't find the dependencies file - which it
cannot because depmod doesn't exist. Perhaps this is a "new" bug - I haven't
tried any version older than 11r12

===== Original Message from mulinux@sunsite.dk at 4/24/01 1:53 pm