[laputa_lee@hotmail.com: Thanks ~]

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 19:55:56 CEST

muLinux in Hong-Kong!
-michele

>From: "Lee Laputa" <laputa_lee@hotmail.com>
>To: m.andreoli@tin.it
>Subject: Thanks ~
>Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:29:54 -0000

dear michele,

hi! i come from hong kong, a small city of china,
i'm a beginner of linux system, but very happy that
hear your muLinux, it's very great and useful, because
i have a old 486 computer, it's my first computer,
but can't run most BIG os now, i don't want to waste
it, so i try install muLinux, and it become a backup
server and internet share machine, also can run x-win
in only 8 megs ram of my computer, very good!
i write this mail is say thanks to you, thanks you!

regards,
Laputa

--
In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen