german mini-mirror updated (was: muLinux v11r9 released)

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@snafu.de)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 19:55:45 CET

On Tuesday 13 March 2001 19:23, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I'm uploading the BASE disk and the X11 addon disk, with a couple
> of minor changes.

Just in case you face similiar problems as I did when downloading 11r9
the very minutes be invited to fetch the files from my now updated
mini-mirror located over there in Berlin:

            http://home.snafu.de/khz/mirror

I don't know the reason why but performance went down to 1.4 kb/sec while
downloading the files from Aalborg. (and no, I did not surf to other places
in parallel)

Also it happened tree times that download of X11 suddenly stopped and no
data came in any more - the same taking two times with the base file.

Might there have been *lots* of people trying to access the new muLinux
release at the very same time causing such delay?

Any comments? Made similiar experiences?

Kindest regards,

Karl-Heinz

postscriptum: Michele, I thank you very much for exactly telling us which
              files were changes. This makes life considerably easier for
              those of us with slow dial-up connections.

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer
Senior Software Engineer