RE: windows 98 dual boot

From: ZooT aLLures (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 03:40:58 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) *grin*
you'd be better off dumping the win(ME) in favor of Linux.
Windoze was just never designed to be a suitable server platform and you'll suffer endless disappointments pretaining to it's "preceived speed"(from lack of a usable "fork()" ) and stability.
If this machine is being held back in reserve why not take the plunge???
After all you could always "fdisk" it and reinstall win(ME) if you get discouraged.(I did this a thousand times way back when)
*thinking just how fast mu and thttpd would fly on a gigahertz machine under an ext2 install*