Re: Web Interface

From: Jason Short - Emerald Technology, Inc. (Jason@EmeraldTechnologyInc.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 04:18:23 CEST

At 07:30 PM 6/15/2000 +0200, you wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 09:58:17AM -0400, Leon Leslie nicely wrote:
>> I am about to create a web interface to mulinux...
>> Feature might Include
>> Able to execute basic commands
>> Add Add-ons
>> Configure and setup
>>
>> This can be done thanks to the perl support it now provides.
>>
>> Is there any one interesting in joining me in this project
>>

>Please, first of start the project, take a look to muRCP CGI interface.
>It is new in 9r3. Take a look to homepage, following the link relative
>to RCP screenshots.
>
>It is realized only with shell: perl is not required.

I agree.

Please take a look at the RCP. I think that it is really good and does 99%
of what you would want to do, and the rest can be done using the telnet
plugin built in. You can telnet to the machine through your web browser
(Works even under NT).

Jason Short
Emerald Technology, Inc.
http://www.EmeraldTechnologyInc.com