Re: [mu TECH] RCP bug / features

From: Jason Short - Emerald Technology, Inc. (Jason@EmeraldTechnologyInc.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 21:30:55 CEST

Technology, Inc. nicely wrote:

>> I just used it now... You could make a button on the RCP to allow the user
>> to launch the telnet in the browser.
>
>Didn't you saw the "telnet" button in the RCP window?

No, there was no button on my RCP screen... I went from the main muLinux
webpage:80, it has a link on there for the telnet. I will check again when
I get home, but I did not see a telnet button.

>> >Good proposal. A new button, under "Resource":
>>
>> Yes, that would be very usefull.
>
>Added the button "status": it create a panel with all resource in it.
>You can shutdown and restart a single resource.

That would be great.

>I also added a new text field under "save": you can save with a
>profile name.

That is very good for me as well.

>I will release RCP v0.2, within a new EXT disk.

OK, I will check for a new EXT disk later tonight, or will you announce it?

Jason Short
Emerald Technology, Inc.
http://www.EmeraldTechnologyInc.com