Re: Mulinux source

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 04:48:01 CET

kernel source is kernel source.......2.0.36 is generic linux kernel code
you can get it from links at www.linux.org.
 Unfortunately the C compiler included with GCC add-on package is
"supposed" to not be able to compile a kernel.
So I'd recommend using another distribution for building a kernel
 there is a kernel building how-to at the LDP site.
You might also want to go to
jgo.local.net/LinuxGuide/
There's good instructions in plain english vs er uh........*grin*
"geekspeek"

good luck
signed
winsor