Re: [usb] help me!!

Hello Pradeepa aishwarya,

Your expressions deserve nothing but ridicule. You seem to require some source code?? I thought
you had some work to do towards your project!

 Srikanth Kashyap S.       | Tata Elxsi Ltd.,
 Sr. Engineer              | Whitefield Rd, Hoody,
 SDG, ASIC / FPGA          | Bangalore 560 048
 ph: 91-80-8410148 x 256/7 | mailto: skashyap@tataelxsi.co.in
But I don't have to know an answer.I don't feel frightened by
not knowing things, by being lost in the mysterious universe
without having any purpose, which is the way it really is, as
far as I can tell, possibly. It doesn't frighten me.
-- Richard P. Feynman