Re: [usb] About the testbench

On Thursday 14 November 2002 23:09, elite wrote:
> hello,Rudolf.
> Could U tell me the details about the PHY(external) part in
> the "63 page datasheet "  ,Is it a chip, if it is ,what's the type,and
> where  can I find it, Thanks!

It is either an external chip, or an IP Core.

Look through the archives there just was a discussion on
various external chips ... I don't remember them all ...
SMSC and Ageere come to mind, check out their wensites.

rudi
www.asics.ws   - Solutions for your ASIC needs -
NEW ! 5 New Free IP Cores this months (so far :*)
FREE IP Cores  -->   http://www.asics.ws/  <---
-----  ALL SPAM forwarded to: UCE@FTC.GOV  -----