[usb] low speed EOP -- clarification

Hello All,
We had a doubt in USB 1.1 spec. section 11.5.1.10.

USB 1.1 says:
11.5.1.10 SendEOP
This state is entered from the Resuming state if the 20ms timer expires. It is also entered from the Enabled state when an SOF (or other FS token)
is received and a low-speed devices is attached to this port. In this state, the hub will send a low-speed EOP (two low-speed bits times
of SE0 followed by one low-speed bit times of J). At the end of the EOP, the state ends. ..................................

Our understanding:
When HC terminates the resume signal, it is done by sending low-speed EOP (two low-speed bits times of SE0 followed by one low-speed bit times of J). We infer that,
1. the period of J of this EOP is = 1 low speed bit time (= 8 bit times of full speed) irrespective of the speed of the device and
2. the signal strength is DIFFERENTIAL 0 for a low speed device and DIFFERENTIAL 1 for a full speed device.

Please give your feedback. Thanks in advance.
 Srikanth Kashyap S.