Re: [usb] About nibble mode in USB Transceiver

hi all,
Would some pls clarify the operation of usb mouse
suppose when i change the coordinate information of
the mouse by moving the mouse pointer to different
location , what will be the physical ( Electrical
change ) .

what way exactly thru hub, the host polls the mouse
device & understand the change in coordinate

pls clarify
Regards
Ravikumar

** Proprietary **