[usb] About nibble mode in USB Transceiver

Hi,all:
   I have a question in the nibble mode in USB Transceiver design.
   In the USB Transceiver Module Specification(v1.04), there is a little about
nibble mode referred to in Page 10:
"For instance, serial data may be converted to a nibble-wide parallel format
immediately and handled as 4-bits data between the HS DLL and the RX Hold Register"
But as the bit unstuffer detected the sequence "1 1 1 1 1 1 0" and remove the last bit
"0", How can the bit unstuffer realized in the nibble-wide parallel format? and
how to output parallel data correctly according the spec? I was so puzzled about it.

Can anybody help me ?   thanks in advance.
Any comments and advice are welcomed!

Best Regards.

Jiang Daosan jiangdaosan@21cn.com
Institute of RF & OE IC