Re: Re: [usb] Latency for ACK/NAK/STALL

hi folks
in usb 1.0 protocol:
The number of device we can totally connect is 127
if i use 10 hubs , how many devices can be connected
is it

1)127 devices
or
2)127 - 10 ( Hubs ) = 117 devices

my objective of this question :
is there a dedicated addressing for hub & for devices
?.

Regards
Ravikumar

 --- senthil  nadesan <senthilnadesan@rediffmail.com>