[usb] Re: usb-digest V1 #69

Hello Lee.

I still haven't completed the documentation in english on my project, but I will finish it in few days.
Until then, I have a useful link for you, and for everyone who write VHDL codes for USB devices, or Host
controllers.

http://www.dna.lth.se/~patrik/masters-thesis/

This is a Master's thesis of two fellows, Patrik Persson and Lars Selander. They made a Host controller
for USB camera and they were kind enough to put it on the net, complete, documentation, codes,
everything is nice explained, and you will find some of the ways to solve problems of the USB protocol
(like clock recovery and such).

Cheers,
Petar.