Re: [pci] WB Slave Unit doesn't reply

Radwin Zagala ha scritto:
> Hello! What address are you sending to the WB slave?
I put 0x00000000 in the W_BA1 (0x188) and 0x10000000 in the W_AM1
(0x18c) to enable the WB slave image #1. Now I obtain only a retry (RTY
line high, ERR and ACK line low).

It's the first transaction, and it's a write. So I suppose the fifo
WBW_fifo isn't full... Is there any other reason to obtain every a retry
(there isn't any delayed read pending, I suppose, 'cause I didn't made
any read :-) )

Thank's a lot.
--
Marco (MI) FZS600'01

"Qui se accendessero le luci e riabbassassero le luci
ci troverebbero tutti in piedi con gli occhi aperti, qui"
(Ivano Fossati, "Sigonella")