[pci] PCI core

Hi to everyone!

I'd like to ask the permission of the core authors if I could use this
pci core as starting point for a mini pci controller core. I'm currently
working on a project which requires the development of this.

In line with this, I'd like to ask some questions particular to
implementation details.

Is there a signal in the pci target unit which indicates that this block
is currently busy(that is both the pci target and wishbone master)?

Is there a way that I could add a signal that disables all flip-flops
and latches more of like a global disable for the whole core?

Thanks and regards to everyone.

Radwin