RE: [pci] Implementing the PCI-CRT project using ISE 5.2 & the supplied project

>From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:44:08 +0200
>To: pci@opencores.org
>Subject: RE: [pci] Implementing the PCI-CRT project using ISE 5.2 & the
supplied project

>    Matt> Uwe: This still doesn't give me a valid project.  I am assuming
>    Matt> that the path to the project file is supposed to be
>    Matt> /pci/apps/crt/syn/webpack/ise-openpci.npl
>
>    Matt> 	In this path, the only source files that the project finds
>    Matt> are: top.v pci_crt.ucf It cannot find CRTC_IOB, pci_bridge32 and
>    Matt> ssvga_top and everything below them.
>
>    Matt> If I manually add them, it can find most, but not all of them.
>
>    Matt> Matt Schulte Commtech, Inc.  316-636-1131
>    Matt> mailto:matts@commtech-fastcom.com http://www.commtech-fastcom.com
>
>Do you have the same layout as the pci.tar.gz from opencore unzippes? Did
>you replace the same
>pci/apps/crt/syn/webpack/ise-openpci.npl
>File?
>
>I guess you didn't install the pci files in root. So relative pathes
>("../../../..") are needed.
>
>Do you work on Unix or Windows?  If you work on windows, perhaps try to
>replace the forward slashes against the backward slashes use by Windows as
>path dividers.

This could be the problem. I did it on windows and from the error message I can
see that ISE is looking in a path with slashes:

ERROR:HDLCompilers:26 - ../../../../rtl/verilog/pci_conf_space.v line 68 Could
not find include file 'pci_constants.v'

But in another WARNING there are backslashes:

WARNING:HDLCompilers:176 - Include directory "..\..\rtl\verilog
..\..\..\..\rtl\verilog" does not exist

Where can I specify the include directory? ( By the way, this directory seems
to be the right one %-/.

Regards/Nico.

>Bye
>--
>Uwe Bonnes                bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
>
>Institut fuer Kernphysik  Schlossgartenstrasse 9  64289 Darmstadt
>--------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------
>--

Nico Weling
System Designer