Re: [pci] looking for vs_hdtp_64x40

Hi Uwe,

no I didn't but I would like to test it. Could you send me a link or a tar/zip
file with the directory structure and the source files that your npl file likes
to see. I'm still searching for all files needed. (eq. CRTC_IOB)

Thnaks in advance,

Nico.

PS: Did you use Insight's Memec Spartan-II 200 PCI board or the previous 150k
version?

>From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
>Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:17:51 +0200
>To: pci@opencores.org
>Subject: Re: [pci] looking for vs_hdtp_64x40

>    Nico> Hi, I just downloaded the PCI core and I'm trying to compile it
>    Nico> with Xilinx Webpack 5.2.
>
>    Nico> The problem I have is that I can't find the module 'vs_hdtp_64x40'
>    Nico> used by pci_pci_tpram.v.
>
>    Nico> Can someone let me know where I can find it, or send it to me?
>
>Did you try the .npl file I sent to the list last week? It should work fine
>for Webpack.
>
>Bye
>--
>Uwe Bonnes                bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
>
>Institut fuer Kernphysik  Schlossgartenstrasse 9  64289 Darmstadt
>--------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------
>--

Nico Weling
System Designer