RE: [pci] pci board layout specifications

Hello Marco....

Yes there are particular (well known?) layout specifications.
You can get them from "Chapter 4 Electrical Specifications" of the
PCI Local Bus specification.

Of interest to you will be
4.4 Expansion Board specifications
4.4.2.1 Decoupling
4.4.3 Physical Requirements
4.4.3.1 Trace Length Limits
4.4.3.3 Impedance
4.4.3.4 Signal Loading

+ Chapter 5 Mechanical Specification

You may be able to get this info from app notes for PCI interface chips.

Regards,...

Eric Pearson