[pci] PCI-Bridge Synthesize

Hello,

First, I'm student and new to verilog.

I'm trying to synthesize your PCI-Bridge Open Core with Xilinx ISE 4.1, in a
virtex XCV400-6, with XST compiler.

I get the following errors :
" ERROR:Xst:996 - pci_tpram.v Line 308. Undefined Text Substitution macro
'undef' "
" ERROR:Xst:996 - wb_addr_mux.v Line 165. Undefined Text Substitution macro
'undef' "

The only change made in your files is to define FPGA and XILINX in the
pci_user_constraints.v file.

To not have thoses errors I have to write the following lines :
" //    `undef RAM_SELECTED " in line 308 of pci_tpram.v
" //    `undef DEC0_INCLUDE " in line 165 of wb_addr_mux.v

Do you know if the problem comes frome XST compiler? or from an error in the
pci_user_constraints.v file?

best regards

S. DESHAYES