[pci] PCI taget

Hello,

We want to design PCI bus interface core. The interface core we want to implement is target only interface and also it should have local bus to provide interface to I/O devices. i.e the core on one side interfaces to master PCI bus and on the other side it has I/O interface bus ( can be called local bus).

We downloaded the PCI bridge core from the opercore website, which has wishbone interface. Can you advice me on how to go about using the PCI brdige core to implement our requirement. Is it correct to modify PCI bridge open core to have only target interface instead of wishbone interface. Our intention is to use the target only core in application like PCI add-in card for desktop and CardBus PC card interface. any advice on this is appreciated.

regards
N.B.Chandrashekar,