[pci] PCI core

Guys,

I'm acting as introducer here. Jamil started with PCI core, Ovidiu later
contributed PCIsim board level package. Then Lawrence (bbeaver) get heavily
involved and came quite far with behavioral models including pci monitor
(AFAIK he is now working on PCI synthesizable core). Miha and Tadej have now
also engaged in PCI core development and are writing a specification for PCI
synthesizable core.

I hope I have introduced everyone interested in PCI core development so that
you can start communicating with each other in an effort to distribute
development efforts and tasks. Please if possible subscribe to
pci@opencores.org mailing list and use it for communication because chances
are MUCH higher that someone else will help you with
development/verification/ideas if development is in a open environment etc.

regards,
Damjan