Re: [pci] I'm new on PCI group

Hi,

I'm Miha, Tadej's school friend. We have decided that
we’ll try to contribute to PCI team. We are currently
working on specification - it's not a specification as
you would find it in real life implementations - it's
just a paper that we intend to use during design of
PCI bridge, so we don't ask ourselves - did we decide
to implement this and that or not. We will publish
this paper later this week (I hope) and I would like
to invite all members of this group to fly through it
and respond with any suggestions or remarks they might
have.
We'll post a message to this group when first draft ;-
) of specification is published on OpenCores.

Have fun,
    Miha

> Hi,
>
> I am also new on the PCI group, but I started a few
weeks ago
> working with Miha. We boath would like to write in a
Verilog,
> so if you are learning it, you can actually start
with Verilog.

> Miha and I started with specifications, that we will
easyer
> split jobs. First draft should be published in the
end of this week.
> Everyone are invited to comment.
>
> Regards, Tadej.
>

> Jamil Khatib wrote:
> >
> > Hi ,
> > You are welcomed
> > In fact there is no activities on this group for
long
> > time ago.
> > if you are intrested you can start working on the
VHDL