Re: [openrisc] need help with boot strategy

> 3) Make a hardware bootstrapper which can hold the CPU in reset, load the
> CPU RAM from an external source and release the reset line.
>
> This may at least get you thinking on what is appropriate for your
> platform.
It goes the same as for all other platforms.

I use gdb to load an application into RAM, or load the application into flash,
which then copies .data to RAM and executes itself from RAM/flash.
See linker (.ld) scripts in e.g. or1ksim/testbench for latter loaders. First
one is trivial anyway.

best regards,
Marko