Re: [openrisc] ORP SOC synthesis

Hi,

here is some script files for the synthesis of OR1200 with XST running
in batch mode. I do not remember if  I used them with XST release for 4
or 5. Some minor changes might have to be done. One thing is the syntax
for choosing target type.

FYI: I used these files a while ago. When using xilinx version 4 my
design worked without problem. When I switched to release 5 I discovered
some problems. I did not have time to look deeper into this at the time.
The problem seem to relate to either the wishbone bus arbiter, the UART
or OR1200.

Extract zip file to or1200/syn. Run make_or1200.bat in library run. Enjoy.

regards
/Michael Unneback