From: owner-openrisc@opencores.org
[mailto:owner-openrisc@opencores.org]On Behalf Of Jerry English
Sent: 15 May 2003 16:35
To: openrisc@opencores.org
Subject: [openrisc] sram_top.v

Greetings,

I am trying to compile the SOC for Altera's Stratix. I have made many many
memory
models. Now I am looking at the file mem_if/sram_top.v.

At first the sram_top.v caused an internal error in quartus. I commented out
the `define SRAM_GENERIC in the sram_top.v file.

Now Quartus is complaining about an undefined variable wb_err.
I copied assign wb_err = wb_cyc_i & wb_stb_i & (delay == 2'd0) &
(|wb_adr_i[23:21]);  to the `else module but
got another error message about delay not being defined.

So at this point I'm pretty uncomfortable about copying, commenting and
pasting into code that I
know next to nothing about.

I would have thought that just commenting out the `define SRAM_GENERIC would
have done the trick.
Where did I go wrong?

regards
Jerry