Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 1:46 PM
Subject: [openrisc] VHDL and AMBA

Hi

My name is Pontus Andrén and have just started to subscribe to the mail list. I hope it's ok to ask some questions (I have already searched the mail archive, but not found the answers there).

Two questions:

1. Is there a VHDL version of the or1200? If not, is there any enterest of doing a VHDL version?

2. Have there been any discussion about interfacing the core to AMBA AHB bus as an option to the Wishbone bus?

Regards

/Pontus