[openrisc] How to merge core with embedded software?

      I am trying to set up the or1k project on XSV
board, and found that there are 2 prepared "exo" files
in the "or1k\xess\xsv_fpga\exo" directory. One is
named "xsv_fpga_top_ethernet.exo", and the other one
is "xsv_fpga_top_5m.exo", would anyone tell me what's
the difference between them?

     As the author mentioned, the "exo" files are
composed with synthesized core and embedded booting
software. How to merge these two parts? I guess that
the core data occupies the upper half of 2MB flash,
and the booting program is located in the lower half.
Is it right?

    Thank you very much!