Re: [openrisc] or32-uclinux-gdb : 'Found a function without a prologue at ....' message

> (gdb) info stack
> #0  uart_send_char (ch=83 'S') at uartfunc.c:127
> Found a function without a prologue at 0x00002448
> Frame pc was at 0x0000245c
> #1  0x245c in uart_send_char (ch=-62 '짠) at uartfunc.c:126
>
> 'or32-uclinux-gdb' seems to use some pattern searching method
> to find the function prologue which doesn't match the way
> 'or32-uclinux-gcc' generates the prologue.
> Has anyone tried this before?
How did you compile your program? It should be with -g and without -Ox
(frame support does not work for frameless functions)

Personally, I have not tryied it for a long time, since I was doing mostly low
level stuff.

Marko