Re: [openrisc] How to link programs with floating point operations?

Hi:

  When I omit -nostdlib I have this error:

cannot open crt0.o: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I am trying to compile a fft example to use it as benchmark to evaluate some
pipeline posibilities, so I need floating point operations in software, but I
dont know how to link these libraries. Can you hel me?

Thanks