[openrisc] Re: Re: questions about your program "jp1.c"

Hi!

First there is something wrong with your JTAG connectioin, because JP1 server
has not started correctly -- check your connection to the board, e.g.
incorrectly attached JTAG cable...

Secondly, jp1-xninx should be run. If you use -rtl_sim option you can connect
jp1 to RTL simulation, e.g. NCSIM.

I haven't really looked into "mcore-uclinux-gdb", but it should be
"or1k-uclinux-gdb"

Marko