Re: [openrisc] problems with or1ksim

Hi!

I was unable to reconstruct your problem, I have some
advices below, otherwise please send more detailed bug report.

> WARNING: UARTO has problems with RX file stream.
>
> WARNING: Keyboard has problems with RX file system.)
It is possible that lack of uart0.rx or keyboard0.rx files cause segmentation
fault. Please create the files and try if it helps.

> The same problem happened when I ran or32-uclinux-sim from
> /opt/or32-uclinux/bin/ instead with inputing sim.cfg. But if sim.cfg is not
> given here, I will get exception and when canceling it, I can get into
> simulator as (sim).
Also try with sim "exit" and "dhry" binary.

> I got confused why the configuration given in toolchains instruction page,
> Architectural Simulator page, and the README file are different. They are:
> ./configure --target=or32-uclinux --prefix=/opt/or32-uclinux
> ./configure --target=or32-rtems --prefix=/opt/or32-rtems
Depends on toolchain you have.

> ./configure --target=or32-uclinux
>
> respectively.
>
> I wonder if there're different simulators for RTL and architecture level.
> Also, the README mentions there're drhy.or32 test file under testbench
> directory but I can't find it.
Yes, it was renamed to "dhry", but README was not yet updated.

hope this helps,
Marko