[openrisc] CID bits and shadow registers

Thank you very much, Marko.
I am not sure what you mean with "normal virtual memory architecture"
Do you mean an architecture where the OS changes the base pointer of
the page table with every context change, so we have a different page
table for every process? Or instead processes can't use the entire
memory virtual address but only a part?
Apart from these, I have another question that I hope it might be the
last: żis it possible to implement CID bits (not hardwiring to zero)without
implementing shadow registers in an OR1000 architecture? As far as I
have read the manual, it is not clear if CID bits and shadow registers are
unavoidably together or not.