[openrisc] CID bits in OR1000 and OR1200

Hello.
I have been studying OR1000 Architecture and OR1200 implementation.
There are some features that don't appear clearly to me. These are
related to CID (Context ID) bits.
Let's consider an implementation based on OR1000 architecture. Can
you implement CID bits (I mean, its functionallity: CID automatic
incrementing) without implementing any set of shadow registers? I think
this option should be possible, but in the OR1000 Architecture Manual it
seems to be obligatory to implement both (CID bits and shadow
registers) or none (see page 28: SR[CE] - CID Enable).
However, in the OR1200 IP Core Specification it is clear that shadow
registers are not used, as you can see in page 53 (CPUCFGR
Description), but in figure 10 (Address Translation Mechanism) you can
see that CID bits are used for address translation in MMU. So if this
were correct, the answer to my first question would be affirmative.
However, as far as I have read source code of OR1200, I am almost sure
that CID bits aren't used, so I am very confused about the whole thing.
Could figure 10 in page 38 of OR1200 IP Core Specification be wrong? I
would be very grateful if anybody can help.
Thank you very much.
   Marķa Bolado