Re: [openrisc] Another Newbie, OpenRISC, Or1ksim and Linux

"the clock-skew is detected and the build may be incomplete" is displayed if
the source files are newer than your system clock -- maybe you should run
touch;
but this warning usually means nothing.
--target=xxx      specifies target package will be build for.
Generally you should use or32-rtems, but with or1ksim you can write just
or32, since it require just cpu part from target tripple: cpu-[[vendor-]os]

run ./configure --help or find more information about targets in
manuals for automake, autoconf, etc. (e.g. info automake)

Marko